Join us for a virtual seminar in which Bass, Berry & Sims labor & employment attorneys will address a broad range of recent employment law developments and anticipated issues significant to employers and provide practical guidance for understanding the associated impacts and legal challenges.
Topics covered during the webinar will include:
- Return to work update and workplace legal considerations post-pandemic.
- Anticipated agency changes and new guidance under the Biden administration, including impact on traditional labor and President Biden’s appointment of a commission to study expanding the U.S. Supreme Court.
- Vaccinations in the workplace: incentive programs, COVID-19 vaccine passports and leave laws related to the vaccine’s side effects.
- Recent legislation affecting multistate employers, including sexual harassment training, record keeping, family and medical leave, and discrimination.
Title: Labor & Employment Law Update: Recent Developments for Employers
Date: Wednesday, May 5, 2021 Time: 10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. CT
Who Should Attend
- In-house legal counsel.
- Human resources professionals.
- C-level executives, consultants and principals.
This program is pending approval for HRCI and Tennessee CLE credit (1 hour)