Join us in Nashville on January 29 for a complimentary seminar reviewing 2018 employment law developments and looking forward to issues likely to be further addressed in 2019.
7:30 a.m. – 8:00 a.m. Registration and Breakfast
8:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. Program
This event will be held at our Nashville Bass, Berry & Sims office.
Topics will include:
- Impact of legalized marijuana in the workplace
- State paid sick leave laws
- Arbitration agreements
- Pay equity
- Misclassification of employees as independent contractors
- Non-competition agreements
- Joint employer issues
- FLSA issues including misclassification and salary basis test developments
- ADA reasonable accommodation requirements
- Whistleblowing and retaliation claims
HRCI and Tennessee CLE credit (2.25 hours)