On September 9, the Biden Administration announced “The Path Out of the Pandemic;” a new COVID-19 strategy with direct impact on employers and workplace procedures. Join us for a virtual seminar in which the firm’s labor & employment attorneys will discuss recent federal action related to COVID-19 vaccine mandates and subsequent guidance from government agencies.
In this session, we will provide guidance for navigating the ever-evolving challenges facing employers, including:
- Impact of New COVID-19 Action Plan.
- Related Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) Rules.
- The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) Requirements.
- Bargaining Obligations for Unionized Employers.
- Practical Considerations for Employers.
Please join us Thursday, November, 18 from 10:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. CT | 11:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. ET for this informative discussion. To register, please click here.
Who Should Attend
- In-house legal counsel.
- Human resources professionals.
- C-level executives, consultants and principals in companies that are working to bring employees back to the workplace.
This program is pending approval for 1.5 hours General Tennessee CLE credit. Please provide your BPR number upon registration in order for Bass, Berry & Sims to report your participation to the Tennessee CLE Commission.
Other State CLE
Bass, Berry & Sims does not seek direct accreditation from states outside of Tennessee, but some states allow attorneys to earn credit through reciprocity or self-submission. Certificates of completion and other common supporting documents will be provided for use in jurisdictions outside of Tennessee.
This program is pending approval for 1.5 hours HRCI credit. Please provide the email address associated with your HRCI account upon registration in order for Bass, Berry & Sims to report your participation to HRCI.
Submit your questions for presenters upon registration or email questions to Claire Krummenacher.