While managing the fallout from COVID-19 has dominated the focus of employers this year, there have been a number of recent employment law developments unrelated to the virus. During this virtual seminar Bass, Berry & Sims labor & employment attorneys will address legislative developments and agency guidance with respect to a number of these issues and provide practical guidance for understanding the associated impacts and legal challenges.
Topics will include:
- Managing political messages in the workplace.
- Impact of the Bostock decision on sexual orientation and gender identity.
- DOL guidance in response to the “Combating Race and Sex Stereotyping” Executive Order.
- DOL Proposed Rule on independent contractor classification.
Title: Recent Developments for Employers
Date: Thursday, November 5, 2020 Time: 10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. CT
Who Should Attend
- In-house legal counsel.
- Human resources professionals.
- C-level executives, consultants and principals.
This program is pending approval for HRCI and Tennessee CLE credit (1 hour)